Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Watta Week

Since last Sunday me and my assistant manager were busy preparing for our group's midterm plan to be
presented and submitted by our president to Japan. Yesterday we finished the draft and already presented to our president for evaluation. Luckily everything was ok except for some consistency in currency that my assistant manager was using. She has to choose either Japanese Yen or Philippine Peso. This afternoon, I checked and calculated every data and make some minor changes. Tomorrow, my assistant manager still has to polish it and submit it to our president.

I never thought that being in sales was, and still is, a very difficult job. Just Imagine handling so many customers and have to analyze if there are going to be some investment or major changes on their part. Our group (consist only of 4 person) has to think of the future always. We must always be alert. This was not an easy job for me. However difficult my job is, I take it as a challenge. I might be ready or not I still have to do my job no matter what.

No comments: