Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Laptop

I was kinda excited today because the other division is going to lend me one of their unused laptop. I thought this is finally a goodbye to the current one that I am using. Meaning no more hang ups, no more slow opening of files, and definitely no more bad battery pack. I really can't hide my excitement so I constantly smile. From time to time I'd ask the person in charge when he's gonna hand me the unit and he would always say he's still transferring files. Finally, this afternoon he gave me the unit and to my dismay the new (not new new but new - get my point?) laptop seems to be more slower and can't open two programs at a time. My my, I really can't believe my lack of luck regarding these things (not to mention the cellphone, but of course that's of another topic). What I did is I ask the help of Larry (ISD member who is in charge with computers and stuff) yet he informed me that he'll be able to extend his help next week coz he still has so many things to do. Naks, I should have known better, I should not get too excited and I should have not expected too much. Grrr...

Camera

My supervisor borrowed the digital camera of my officemate coz he's gonna use it at his brother's wedding. He's not familiar with the gadget so he decided to practice and he used me and my assistant manager as models. Hehehe he took so many pictures but nothing was saved. He can't seem to store the images on the camera's memory and he don't know why. After many attempts he was able to store it. Below is the sample pic:



Me and Ma'am Tere (Assistant Manager).

No comments: