Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Real World: Chapter 2

This is my first day away from the company that I used to work. It's kinda strange though because when I woke up, around 5:30 am, I still thought that I have to go to the office. Sigh. It's seems that I have to reset my body clock so that I will be used to the new kind of situation that I am currently in - being jobless that is. Hahaha. Well, since I'm already wide awake, I decided to do the laundry, iron the clothes, fix things, etc. Yes, finally I was able to do all that chores that I usually don't have enough time to do and just let other people do it instead and pay them afterwards.

Later in the afternoon, I went to Raipo's place. Raipo is going to help me find a new place for Butch Gamay, my classmate in college, whose staying with me in my current boarding house. We are going to look for a place near LISP I (Light Industrial & Science Park I), where Butch is currently working. Butch arrived a little late. The whole search is kinda exhausting and we inquired at least three (3) houses and Butch still has to decide which house he's going to rent. It's all worth it all coz Raipo offered us merienda to replenish all the energy we used during the search. Thanks for the time and the merienda Raipo. Sa uulitin...

No comments: