Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Resign?!!

Yesterday, I talked to my assistant manager telling her that I would be resigning from my current position as Sales Engineer of PIAP (Panasonic Industrial Asia Pte., Ltd. - Philippine Branch). I have been connected with PIAP for about 10 mos. and 16 days. The effectivity of my resignation is not yet fix though I wanted it on the 15th of June 2004. From then on, I will be embarking on a new journey - a very different from my current job. I have no other companies in eye yet and I also haven't applied for another job yet.

You might think that I'm kinda crazy for doing things like this one but I have to stick with my decision and have to be ready to face the consequences behind my actions no matter what. Hey, life's crazy you know and I think I'll be able to get through all these. Sigh. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda nervous but I think my decision is for the best of all parties. Oh, what's with the long face? Don't worry about me, I'm a big boy already. Ciao.

P.S.

Please pray for me as well. :)

No comments: