Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey guys thank you for sticking with me on my very long hiatus state. Now, I'm back to write for you and give you information about what's the latest happenings in my not so insignificant yet very important exsitance. Not only that, there's more you could expect in my blog from now on. I will also list here what I want, what I dream about, what I think we must have, and what I want to achieve and do in life.

In my long hiatus state, I learned a lot (that's by the way is what is important) and I entend to share some wisdom that I gather (hope it'll help you in someway) during that state. Now, I love life even more and try not to waste so much by just fretting over things I did not do.

You could see some pieces of my artworks here (mostly the traditinal ones), some poems (mostly mushy ones) that came out of my head out of thin air, some silly sad songs (also happy ones) from singers/song writers that come and go, and some silly stories from people that touches my life from here and there.

Now, I leave you with this little poem that just pops out of my mind this instant:

"Facts of Life"

Life might be so sad for some sometimes.
But sadness makes us know who we really are.
Life might be hard for some sometines.
But hardness makes us strong when we overcome it.
Life might be fearsome for some sometimes.
But fear makes us courageous after we're able to face it.
Life might be very confusing for some sometimes.
But confusion will help us see the light much clearly.
Life is not only about you and me.
But it is all about all of us and everything.
Life is truly a blessing from God.
But we must do our own little part of it.
Life is beautiful.
But we must experience ugliness to see the beauty in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, may luma ka palang blog....tagal mong nawala dito ah. hehehehe.