Thursday, February 07, 2008

A Good Recommendation

A fellow Komikero and a good friend Rene was asking me what good website that advertise on blogs can I recommend. The first thing that came to my find is the Smorty.com because it offers a wide range of opportunities for us bloggers and gave us freedom on how we are going to write about a certain ad. Smorty.com is also a great site that connects bloggers with advertisers. The steps are also simple. Advertisers post their ad on Smorty and we bloggers write something about it and link the blog entry to the advertisers site. Then Advertisers pay us. Blog advertising is never been this easy. I've been with Smorty for quite some time now and I enjoyed their services (and of course my earnings). If you want to get paid to blog then I recommend Smorty just like I recommend it to my friend Rene. So what's your waiting for, join Smorty now and get paid to blog.

No comments: