Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Last day of work...2003

This is our last day of work this year (2003) and sure glad that tomorrow I'll be able to go back to the province (Kidapawan City). I'm so excited already coz after 8 long months of staying away from the family, I'll be able to see them. Though I'll only spend 9 days with them, It's worth it all. I'll be back on January 02, 2004. Then on the 4th I'll go directly to Subic to support one of our customer then be back on the 5th or the 6th.



Walang magawa kaya nagdrawing na lang...kinulayan sa Photoshop...Tapos...




Last night we had our Chrismas Party (PISP) at Stonecreast, Southwoods. It was a blast though I arrived late (again), I had fun. We had 4 Singaporean visitors who spent the event with us. Though they're not familiar with "otso-otso" and "spaghetti" dance moves, they tried their best to dance (the Japanese however are very good in dancing those dance moves, I don't know why).



One of the games we had...






Who's the fairest of them all...




Well, this might also be my last journal this year.

Advance Merry Christmas to all and a Prosperous New Year ahead of us...

See you next year...

No comments: