Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Vacation

I spent the holidays at the province (Kidapawan City - Mindanao) together with my parents and other siblings. It was a very nice celebration, simple yet memorable. I spent almost all of my time with my brothers and sister to make up for the very long time of not seeing them.

On the 29th of Dec., I attended our High School reunion. So much has changed already and most of them already have their own families. We talked about High School, College, and all that happened in between. We played games and drank all night. It was fun and I'm glad I came.

On the 1st day of January I decided to go out driving and I visited some of my clasmates in High School whom I did not see during the reunion. I collected some of them and we end up on one of our batchmate's place and we talked for hours. Then I go home the next day around 3 am and slept for awhile then packed my things for my flight back to Manila.

Back to work...

I came back to Manila last Jan. 02, 2004 and was assigned to Subic on the 4th. There were some problems with the shipment of the machines so the delivery was delayed. Our customer was so disappointed with the incident so our President, Adviser and Assistant Manager have to go to Subic to explain and apologize.

I'll be going back to Subic on Jan. 08 and be back on the 11th or the 12th. Hopefully this time the machines will arrive on Subic on time. I will be assigned on checking all the M/C and its parts to confirm that the package is complete. By the way I have to check 11 Machines and all of its parts and accessories. It is expected that I'll finish checking it within 24 hours.

Due to the sudden changes of my schedule, I won't be able to do the other planned schedule.

No comments: