Friday, January 16, 2004

Subic

I just came back from Subic last Thursday (Jan. 15). I was assigned there to observe and monitor the status of the machines that we sold to one of our customer. The job was so tough and I have to stay at the customer until 3 am the next day be back around 8 am the same day. Sometimes it's really hard to open your eyes but you have got to forced them coz you still have an appointment with the customer. The saddest part of it all is that I don't have an overtime pay during the weekdays - I am in sales so my OT is fixed.

Since I came back to Manila last January 2, 2004 from Kidapawan City, I was not able to relax and have time for myself. Then, this Sunday (Jan. 18, 2004) I will go back again to Subic for the next set of machines that will arrive so the only time I have to relax is this coming Saturday. I still have to budget the time I have that day coz I still have to do my laundry (only few undies, shirts and pants left on my closet). If not, I do not have anything to wear for the following week to come. The Komikeros are planning pa naman to watch the "LOTR 3" this Saturday. I am looking forward to watch with the group. I just hope that I'll be able to budget my time well and be able to relax a bit to restore the lost energy I spent at Subic.

I must say that my job is not as easy as it seems. I really am working hard but still there are times that the effort that I exerted are not enough so I try to push a little bit harder. I am just praying that my mind and body can still manage all the activities that I am doing.

No comments: