Friday, January 30, 2004

ARTCO Pipol

I just received two group pictures of ArtCo. (Art Company) from Ruel Sarmiento who is also a member of ArtCo. This pictures was taken last March 2001. During that time our president was Janice (wearing a jumper, SY 2000-2001). I took over her position after she graduated college. I became ArtCo. president for the school year 2001-2002. We had so many projects during my time as president that we would end up late at night just making and finishing our projects. I really had fun spending time with the ArtCo. pipol. I really enjoyed what we were doing to a point that my studies are just second priority next to this club.

Ruel (1st row, 4th from left), Amy Rose (2nd row, 1st from left), Mylene (2nd row, 7th from left) and Darwin (3rd row, 6th from left, Me next) from pic 1 are my closest friends in the club. We still communicate with each other up to this time.



No comments: