Thursday, January 29, 2004

Desktop theme and everything else

The pic below shows the wallpaper on my laptop. This picture was taken by Gerry Alanguilan and he posted it on his website. I kinda like it so I decided to have a copy of it. The pic was taken at Sampalok lake last year (can't remember the exact date). We (the Komikeros) were walking by the lake side after our meeting (monthly, usually every last Sunday of the month).



From left to right: Mico, Me, Geoff's sister, Gerard, Geoff's gym buddy, Jac, Johnny, Jonas and Ryan (if the pic does not appear just click it!).




I was so disappointed upon knowing that the host site I'm using for my pics no longer exist. Waaahhhh...I posted pa naman so many pics there. Well, I can't do anything about it since it's already gone so what I can only do now is look for another host. Sigh.




Shown on the pic below is a lineart that I posted on deviantart. I was kinda bored so I decided to draw my officemate named Ollen. Actually it was just a rough sketch that I inked later. After a while I noticed that some deviantart artist kinda like it and some decided to color it. The second pic was colored by Even Hansson of Sweden and the third pic was colored by Nidhi of India. I was so happy, still am, that they like it. Hope you'll like it too.





*Just click on the pics if it doesn't appear.

No comments: