Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Customer Visit #?

It's so hot outside. I just came from one our customer to discuss one Panasonic product the Watt Hour Monitor. Ang daming bus kase labasan na pag alas dos ng mga operators ng 6 am to 2 pm shift ng mga companies located sa Laguna Technopark. Normally, it will take you 10 to 15 minute drive from our company to the customer yet due to the traffic it took me 10 minutes later. When I finally arrived at the customer, I was already drained and exhausted. The feeling of excitement was taken over by sleepiness. Luckily, thank God, everything went ok. I hope so. The customer was able to understand and appreciate our product. He told me that he's going to discuss it later with his technicians and Japanese superiors since they needed the device for their ISO 1400 requirement. I'm sure glad that despite my lack of enthusiasm and interest in explaining our product he thinks I gave him a good presentation. After the meeting, the road was still packed with enormous kings of the road - buses. Well I just sighed and thought that since I have no control over the situation I just drive the car slowly, listen to the music & watch passersby come and go. I haven't realized 'till I arrived that I actually enjoyed the trip back to the office. I even caught myself smiling and singing along with the tune of "don't know what to say whenever you are near..." hahaha, see I even forgot the title of the song. Well as a whole, the trip, so to say, went well despite of the painful rays of the sun that stings my eyes and almost drained my brain and soul away.

Downcast Update #3

Yehey page 2 already finished...

No comments: