Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Indie Project

Yesterday I can't concentrate on my job, or I choose not to, because I can't stop thinking about the story that I am planning to write and later make into comics. Though I know that I am not that good in writing stories I still try hard to make it more pleasant or I should say interesting. I already have the framework, how to start, what will happen in every chapter and what will happen in the end so on and so forth but I still do not know how to present and develop my characters. I spent almost all day yesterday thinking mostly of the characters. Eight hours seems to be so long yet still not enough for me to develop at least one character. Maybe the problem is that, I am trying too hard to make my characters likable, hated for that matter, that I am now confused with so much idea. Waahh. My head ached so badly that I decided to have a haircut so that I could relax a bit and take my mind off of these story and characters that I am building. Later that day, I decided to draw instead, trying to study features and possible costumes of the characters. Then I headed to the gym to work out.

Also, a friend of mine e-mailed me yesterday about her problem. I wish she (and her family) will be able to go through it all and become a much better person after. She asked me to pray for her (and her family) and I did and I hope you (the readers) will also do the same.

I make a new blog today for my batch (AdDU ECE 2002) and I already informed them about it. They can write their own stuff on the same page. I hope through this we will be able to update each other always.

I also draw something crazy and paste some scratch paper then marker and alas below is the result:

No comments: