Wednesday, July 07, 2004

A mushy untitled poem...

I just checked my e-mail and I found one of the poem that I wrote and it's kinda mushy and all that but I like it. This particular poem was written during one of my idle days at work. I think it was around 10:39 am on the 31st of March 2004. It's untitled yet up to now and I just can't seem to find a "nice" title to go with it. Here it goes:

The first time I ever laid my eyes on you
I see something different in you
Something that I do not see from anyone else before
It's just something that you only could ever have

Your eyes twinkle as if it outshined the brightest stars
It tells a lot that no words could ever tell
It sees beyond the obvious, beyond what everyone else see
It sees the person I really am and I thank you for that

When the wind blows and caresses your face
I felt that the world had stopped for a moment
To cherish the wonder of your presence
That God has given me one of the greatest gift a man could ever have

The smile you brings is enough to brighten the darkest night
It strikes me like I could die that very moment
It completes my day, it calms my soul
No one could ever take that away from me

If the sun should hide and will not shine tomorrow
I will not falter for you already had given me eveything I could ever
hope for
If the world should stop spinning this very moment
I'm glad that I spend my last breath by your side

We may have tough times together
We may argue until we can no longer hear each other
We may hurt and wounded each other
But what we felt and shared can not simply be broken

You and I share a bond specially made for us
Carefully crafted to bind us together, forever
I thank God and the heavens above
For bringing you to me and me to you

The first time I ever laid my eyes on you
I see something different in you
Something that I do not see from anyone else before
It's just I saw me spending forever with you.

No comments: