Monday, July 05, 2004

I just declined a job offer...

Earlier today, I declined a job offered to me by a certain telecoms company. I told them that I was not yet ready to work again as a sales person (one of the responsibility of a solutions consultant). I wanted to experience other fields of my profession and try my luck there. I also told them that maybe in due time I will go back to sales but right now that's the last thing on my mind.

Tomorrow, I will be having another interview with another company located in Alabang. This would be my final interview with them. I hope that everything will turn out fine so they will hire me or so that I will not decline if ever they will offer me the job. I don't really know if I'm ready for the said interview but what the heck, "come what may."

No comments: