Saturday, December 13, 2003

College studio pics...

I always keep 3 college pics inside my wallet. Everytime I want to relax I just open my wallet and alas you can instantly see a smile on my face. Once in a while I think it's nice to remember things from the past and reminisce some of the happy moments you have had so long as you do not dwell on the past of course. Right now I just want to share my pics to the world so that they might see some of my classmates and friends in college.

Here are the pics:




Upper row left to right:Me, Aya, Butch Gamay, Honnie.


Lower row left to right: Cherry, Andy



This picture was taken when we were still in 3rd year college. As you can see I'm still so thin to the bones...Hehehe...We just had our defense on one of our project study. You know what? We got a very good mark on that paper...Hehehe...Thanks to Cherry (one of our Cum Laude).




Upper Row left to right: Ryan, Vincent, Claudy, Mark, Me, Sherwin.


Middle Row left to right: Butch Gamay, Honey, Roxanne (weird hair), Cherry, Honnie, Ana Karenina.


Lower Row left to right: Pau Pau, Mitzi, Ai Ai, Aya.



This picture was taken when we where hmmm let me guess...4th year I think...well we decided to have this pic taken because Vincent is already going to study in Japan. He earned a scholarship from the Government of Japan. He'll be graduating next year.




Upper row left to right: Me, Cherry, Honnie, Andy.


Middle row left to right: Claudy, Aya.


Lower row left to right: Butch Gamay, Roxanne.



This picture was taken when we where in 5th year. This is the last pic taken before graduation. As you can see, I'm not so thin anymore...Hehehe...been eating a lot lately.



No comments: