Friday, December 12, 2003

A new Day has come...

Hey this is my first message on this blog and I'm very much excited to tell you things about -ME! Hehehe...Who else do you think this site is all about, huh? Well, I used to be a very simple guy until I know how to think!!! Just kidding. Of course I know how to think. Hmmm...Where do I start? First, I'm a registered Electronics and Communications Engineer doing Sales. ECE and Sales? Can you connect? At first I can't but when I started working I eventually know the connection. I am selling Factory Automation equipments and believe me there's a lot of circuits you can find in a single machine. Most of them you don't discuss in class. Second, I'm a comic artist!!! Hehehe...Or at least that's what I believe...I joined komikero (a small group of comic artist in Laguna) last August 29, 2003. I also help organize the recently concluded (December 7, 2003) First San Pablo Comic Art Festival and it was a blast!!! Third, I'm a frustrated singer. Well what can I say, some people just don't have what it takes to become a singer but you know what I am a choir member in college - bass. My singing career ended when *ehem* came into my life...watta memory that was...

Well, that's all for the mean time folks. Until then...oh please don't get tired of me I'm worth $1,837,322.00...hehehe

No comments: