Saturday, December 13, 2003

Farewell my boss...

I just remembered the day that the two of our Japanese members went back to Japan. I am the one who prepared the gifts!!! Trust me, they love my artwork. Hehehehe thanks to computer and photoshop without those things I could not possibly finish making those gifts in 4 days. You know what?! They ignore all other gifts given to them except the gifts produced by my bare hands. Hehehe quite flattering, huh! Anyway, we prepared a farewell party for them (of course there's always a farewell party) and then we finally say our messages and stuff (all the boring things you expect in a farewell party). Then we finally said goodbye. Huhuhuhehehehahaha!!! Then we drink all night.

Here are some pics taken at the party:




Group Pics





Mga Pogi Kuno





Glow in the Dark








No comments: